विषय - सूची
MATHS SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER CLASS 10 CBSE
Time : 3 Hours Maximum Marks : 80
General Instructions :
- All questions are compulsory.
- The questions paper consists of 40 questions divided into four sections A, B, C and D.
- Section A comprises of 20 questions of 1 mark each. Section B comprises of 6 questions of 2 marks each. Section C comprises of 8 questions of 3 marks each. Section D comprises of 6 questions of 4 marks each.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choices have been provided in two questions of 1 mark each, two questions of 2 marks each, three questions of 3 marks each, and three questions of 4 marks each. You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
- Use of calculators is not permitted.